MENS RAW REVIVAL SLIM FIT JEANS (black)
Slim fit denim, narrow cut and simple details
Comfortable fit and long durability - not prewashed
Delivery time: 10 up to 15 days
- ♬ ♩ Back in Black! ♩ ♬ BACK thanks to the recycled cotton - through-dyed denim fabric in BLACK: rarely did a song go better than with these jeans. The slim-fit denim is as snotty as the sound of the song, and its narrow cut is extremely comfortable to wear, making it easy to rock properly. Of course, one shouldn't forget the optimal "Man in Black" potential either: Johnny C. would not have hesitated for long with this pair of trousers. That's for sure!
- Black slim-fit shape made from 13.5 oz recycled denim. The jeans are not prewashed and have a deep black colour. The high-quality denim is made from 20% recycled cotton and is therefore produced in a resource-saving manner. The front view of the jeans is deliberately simple with an authentic 5-pocket cut. The back view convinces with large pockets with V-59 logo embroidery and black label made of vegan leather with embossed logo. The trousers are closed with a conventional button fly. Rivets in the form of screw nuts and logo buttons in antique silver are a fantastic match for the tonal quilting color and round off the jeans perfectly. Back in the back of a Cadillac, number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack!
- Material: 80% cotton, 20% recycled cotton
- 13 oz high-quality RAW denim, not prewashed - shrinks approx. 1 cm in length after the first wash; Slim-fit cut and very comfortable to wear; Basics: classic button placket (button fly), distinguishing feature: label on the turn-up; Details: Embroidered logo on pockets, 59 rivets and buttons, embossed vegan leather label; Info: The measurements in the measurement chart are measured WITHOUT the turn-up! Model is 172 cm tall and wears these jeans in size 33/32
- Delivery time: 10 up to 15 days
- Tips, tricks and hints: In order to enjoy the deep, blue color of our jeans for a long time, we recommend washing the pants at a maximum of 40 ° and not spinning them! When ironing, the temperature should not be hotter than level 2. Please always wash inside out and with similar colors: In order to achieve the deep blue color of our denims, these are only lightly pre-washed and can therefore lose a lot of color. Every deep blue denim will "bleed out" because the dark color is only achieved and can be retained for a long time if the denim is dyed several times with indigo color, which is not colorfast. This causes the typical, natural aging process of the so-called blue substances. That's why you should be careful with all light-colored fabric covers, wallpapers or bags when wearing them. Body heat also ensures